Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Freebie~!............

Congratulations Grads~!

Click on image, then right click and save as......

5 comments:

Suze said...

Love the vibrant blue and the contrast with the white. Not sure that I have a use for it at the moment but saved in anyway....you never know! Thanks Paulette.

Sandra said...

I have one of those grads - thanks.
Sandra ltb

Lisa Lynn said...

This is wonderful, thanks.

CTgirl said...

Lovely!!
Thanks!
Rene

Granny Enchanted said...

I highlighted your blog and this freebie on my Thursday's Guest Freebies today. I also shared it with 1,800 followers of my Free Digital Scrapbook board on Pinterest. Thank you http://scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2013/06/thursdays-guest-freebies-create-with-tlc.html