Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Celebrate Beauticians Day....

Share a candy bar with your hair dresser.......
Print, cut out and wrap around a candy bar.

Don't forget to say thank you!
Paulette

12 comments:

Cynthia said...

Cute idea, Paulette!

Lisa Lynn said...

Paulette, you know that I love these. I just went yesterday for a hair cut so now I will have to wait a few weeks to make this for her. My last card I made her she has framed in her shop.

Suze said...

That wording is just....shear genius! Thanks Paulette

Esther W-B said...

Thank you!

Lori Aragon said...

Awesome! I have a hair appt. tomorrow :) Thanks!!!

Marion Rivas said...

I love, love, love this! I am a hairstylist! Thanks!

Jacq said...

Great idea Paulette. Thank you. :)

Photomama said...

Thank You

Faith A said...

What a great idea, will try and do this, thank you

KraftyKoolKat said...

Thank you sweetie.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

That would make a great gift!

Granny Enchanted said...

I highlighted your blog and this freebie on my Thursday's Guest Freebies. I also shared it with 1,860 followers of my free digital scrapbook board on Pinterest. Thank you. http://scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2013/07/thursdays-guest-freebies-create-with-tlc.html