Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Monday, May 13, 2013

Monday Word Art Freebie.......

The start of another week............Enjoy it~!



Paulette

18 comments:

  1. Lots of ways to use this. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect for my nieces and my dogs. Thanks so much! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you love Christine in Italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! yes I am by my DH, bless him.
    Thank you for reminding me LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too bad I don't give a card to my cats - I guess this would be perfect for a scrapbook page though. hehe. Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A timely gift, indeed; thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish! oh well maybe I can use this as a hint lol. Thank you
    Hugs Lottie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this. I snagged several images from the past few days. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Paulette!
    Carol O

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you. This definitely works for my pooches. :) Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonder what that feels like?? Thanks for this great word art.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes I am. Gotta use this one Day. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette