Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Monday, April 22, 2013

Monday Freebie..........

Enjoy your Monday~!



Paulette

32 comments:

  1. So fun! Thanks, Paulette!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love "Keep Calm" sayings! Thanks, Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this might just be my most favorite of all of yours yet! ;)
    thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Jennifer, this is truly so downton Abby. LOL,thank you~Josie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha !!! Now where did I put my tiara? thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for this gorgeous sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, I love this!! Will you consider making one that says, "Keep Calm and Trust God"? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Funknee! Love it--thank you! :^)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely !! lol. Thank you
    Hugs Lottie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Paulette -I must remember this is the future.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is great. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it! My sister wears a tiara when she crafts. This is perfect. Thanks. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  13. super cute, think i will use this on my granddaughters next birthday card...thank you,
    cat s.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another great one. Thanks Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super fun and good advice! Love it!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is toooo cute. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE this one. It would of gone perfect with my Mother's Day cards I just made. Might have to make a few more now. lol Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette