Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, March 30, 2013

Saturday Word Art Freebie........



Everything goes to your hips~!  lol
Enjoy~!

21 comments:

  1. this is a riot! love it! thank you so much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Paulette! Thanks!
    Haven't been around for a while. Hope I can catch up soon. Happy Easter!
    Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Paulette, I better start laughing then..x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's True, right! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL!! Fabulous, Paulette! Thank you so much! No suppressed laughter after reading this!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you. I laugh all of the time but apparently not enough. LOL Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  7. Question - does this mean if I laugh while I'm eating chocolate it won't go straight to my hips? They say, a minute on the lips, a lifetime on the hips, LOL
    Thanks for making me laugh today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So that's what happened...
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now you tell me!
    Thanks anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Could have told me before I ate all the cake and chocolate LOL.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. I didn't suppress the laughter! Thank you for the chuckle and word art.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So that's what happened :-) Thanks for the giggle Paulette .
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  13. hahaha!!! ROTFL but it's not helping my hips, LOL!... thanks for the funny one, Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the laugh, this is great.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much Paulette!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well, that explains alot!! Thank you for this!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Soooo, if I laugh more, then the size of my hips should shrink ... right? Or maybe the damage has already been done?!!!!!! Never mind, thanks for the laugh today :o)
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette