Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Monday, February 18, 2013

Freebies........

Wednesday is Love Your Pet Day
A couple goodies to help celebrate out pets







Click on image, then right click and save as...then leave a comment

18 comments:

  1. These are wonderful. I love my four VERY spoiled cats who rule our house. Thanks for all the treats to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute animal pics. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet. I love my dog and cat and celebrate them every day...or is that spoil them? I guess its the same thing as long as it involves treats and love...heheh THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely thanks Paulette - we have one cat at present and he thinks he rules the roost!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks heaps they are gorgeous..x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got these on your Crafter's Cafe site. I love them. Thank you so much. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for these great freebies love Christine in Italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much Paulette! These are amazing! Sure do love the furbabies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for these! I love animals.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow Paulette they are stunning thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute animal pics, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so awesome! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are wonderful images. Love pet pictures but I don't have any fur babies of my own, hubby is allergic

    ReplyDelete
  14. There are all so awesome, thank you so much. I told my dog it's "Love Your Pet Day" and he is so spoiled he looked at me like yeah I thought everyday is "Spoil You Pet Day".

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette