Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Thursday, December 13, 2012

Thursday Word Art Freebie.............


Enjoy your day~!
Paulette

32 comments:

  1. Thank you - and to tell you the truth - I feel that way from time to time - ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing
    Lix

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I did! Thank you, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this sounds way too much like me! thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, too funny! And too true! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, its a good one love Christine in Italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ROFL this is so my family! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so funny! I thought immediately of my niece. That is so her. Thanks a bunch. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! Thank you.
    Carol O

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the sentiment. Isn't this the truth with most kids. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh the possibilities! LOL Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This one made me smile...and it is so true, for so many people...even me at times. :) Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's my daughter, thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this sentiment- Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This one's for my Grandson, thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you soooooooo much Paulette - this is so my friend!!
    Blssings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hmmmm...so many ideas in my head for this one. Thank you. (And can I thank you also from the apparently "hundreds" of others who have downloaded and not given their appreciation-this continues to amaze and frustrate me)

    ReplyDelete
  18. funny but very true!!! thank you

    ReplyDelete
  19. Now this one is perfect! I can think of a few photos that need this.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wowww this is awesome!!!
    Thanks a lot Paulette!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is fun - thank you Paulette.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette