Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Friday, December 28, 2012

Paper Freebie........

Today is Natl Card Playing Day..........
Never really got into card playing, except maybe a little poker and solitaire...lol
How about you?




Click on image, then right click and save as.

26 comments:

  1. wonderful Paulette!
    Thank you.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. This are neat and unusual papers thanks - I like them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Paulette. These are going to be wonderful for those oh so difficult masculine cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the papers. I wish it had the hearts on it. I could use it in a blog hop i am in. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! What cool papers. Thank you!! Collette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love these Paulette! Hard to find anything for people who like cards or games! These are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for these lovely papers. I made a card last week that this would have been perfect for. I'll have to make another one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE these Paulette! My husband plays in a poker league so I can think of a few things to do with these. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not much of a card player but I have two parents and a husband who are so these will come in handy down the road. Thank you.

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these papers. Thanks for sharing.

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love some solitaire. My brother plays poker and he's pretty good at it. This would be perfect for him. Thanks so much. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the great papers
    Hugs
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. nope not a card player but I have some family member who are!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much Paulette.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the card papers, thank a bunch.. Hint, Hint some with Dice on them for Bunco score cards would really come in handy!!!

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you love Christine in Italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the paper. My Mom loves playimg card...will use to make tally cards.

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are fantastic, thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. These will come in useful for male cards I think. My card playing is limited to Solitaire on the computer!
    Thanks for these Paulette.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy New Year Paulette! many thanks for this. Ruby x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette