Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Freebie Printable Papers



Today is Natl Bake Cookies Day........What better to celebrate than Gingerbread~!
Click on image then right click and save as

21 comments:

  1. Thank you for the b/w gingerbread paper. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for these! sweet! :)

    Sandy S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the freebie, I LOVE this print!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Paulette! Love these Gingerbread men.
    Carol O

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I adore these! Thank you so much! I made gingerbread cookies last week; I'd forgotten how strong the spices in them are, but they were good! Thank you again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gingerbread is the best! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dang! i did all my baking a few days ago. Guess I missed the memo lol. Cute papers, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful paper thanks Paulette.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  9. We actually baked all our Christmas cookies today not knowing it was ntl cookie baking day. How's that for timing? Thanks so much for the gingerbread paper. It is really cute.

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow! I think I lost a day! I missed these . . . thanks Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you... I am pinning and pinning!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much - mt little boy will love these!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  13. I make flapjacks rather than cookies, but I like these papers - thank you!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette