Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, December 23, 2012

Freebies from the Store..........


Did you find these 27?  it was in the store as a freebie, but has been sold out.......congrats to all of you that found it....there have actually been 30
in the store.......but they are in limited supply



They will go into the store for sale now...........








































That's a LOT of Freebies ladies~!  Hope you enjoyed them.  If you didn't get them all, I bundled them into 4 sets, and they are in the store.

21 comments:

  1. Found it, Love it and a Big Thank You!
    Carol O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I had gotten this one. It is beaytiful! I was in the hospital all day yesterday. I hope I see creations using it. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOT WOOT! I'm so glad I didn't miss them! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found a couple, thank you, love christine in Italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I missed the little Chickie. So Sad! But thanks again for all of the ones I did get.
    Carol O

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Paulette! Found some of them, and am so grateful that you shared them, as they are so cute! You really are so sweet to all of us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been able to pick up 1 or 2 of these wonderful images. thank you so much for your kindness, Paulette. you are always thinking of everyone else! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have managed to pick up some of them. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the freebies. Thank you so much. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for continuing to share with us Paulette! You are so generous and kind! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I only found two or three, hahaha... I am to slow!
    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you again! I think I only missed a few of them. I just Love this colorful train.
    Carol O

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh bummer, I missed the bird on the pine branch. But I have gotten many of your generous freebies. Thank you for your gifting spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been so wrapped up in work that I had to miss out on these, but I did manage to post a card using one of last year's freebies. You can check it out here
    Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was lucky enough to get a few of these great freebies, but, there are a couple that I missed that I would LOVE to have...I'm not having any luck pulling them up in your store; maybe they're not there yet?? I'm searching under Santa & Snowman mainly but am not getting as many results back as I expected to. I'll try again later & maybe have better luck. Thanks for your generosity!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Scrappy Mama...they were limited supply....those are already all gone.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the "stashing" and joy words ornament, these would be great cut from vinyl, sorry I missed the freebies but cant find them in store :/

    ReplyDelete
  18. i found the last 2 and "brought" them but cant see how to download? was wondering about word ornament (3rd last) cant find it or "stashing through the snow" anywhere

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ooo thank you for the lovely Joy ornament word art freebie, I love it.
    Hugs
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette