Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, December 16, 2012

Creations..............

 Jill on the DT



 Edwina


 Cynthia on the DT


 Jill on the DT


 Lisa Lynn on the DT


 Karen 


Lisa Lynn on the DT

7 comments:

  1. So many great cards! Thanks for all the lovely ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow great cards thanks to the DT love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards ladies - what a talented group you are! I love seeing your creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the cards are great, but I LOVE Edwina's Hanukkah card! Maybe next year I'll find the time to make my own.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Cindy. I appreciate your comment.
    I love Lisa Lynn's card. It is beautiful! I love the butterfly on it.
    Everyone did a great job. I love seeing what new cards are here each day. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards - thanks for the inspiration!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette