Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sunday Freebie......

Some Subway Art.........Thankful People

For framing, card fronts, or scrap pages....
Enjoy~!
Paulette

20 comments:

  1. Isn't that the truth...what a great senti. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, thank you love Christine in Italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true,thanks for reminding us .And thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so true! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this sentiment! It is wonderful. Thank you. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful and oh so true sentiment. I am thankful for you and all the wonderful things you share!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank YOU so much for being so generous every day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I'll pin this to my dauter's mirror. think it'll help? LOL thanks Paulette, very inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful sentiment- Thanks for sharing:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you very much! I am very thankful and I am happy! What a great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous! I am happy AND thankful for the wonderful images you share with us!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  12. So very true Paulette, and when I look at the number of downloads vs the number of 'thank you' comments, the world must be fulled with unhappy people.
    Thanks heaps
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am thankful for you and all that you do and give. Thank you, Paulette from the bottom of my heart.

    Steffie

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this! Thank you so much for sharing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great reminder Paulette, and I am thankful to you every day for all the goodies you share so freely.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette