Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Friday, November 23, 2012

Friday Freebie........

Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving~!  And you didn't eat too much~!  lol
Enjoy your day.....
 
Paulette

21 comments:

  1. I think most people do , thank you love Christine in Italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. As we get closer to Christmas this becomes a more true statement! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Paulette, I can relate to this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I had eight I'd want nine. Never seems to be enough. Thanks-it will be great on a card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most of the time I do.... :-)
    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen . . . as long as it's a weekend day!!! Thanks Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the sentiment. I feel this way a lot lately. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  8. Truer words were never spoken! I do need an eighth day. Thanks for the cute sentiment. The Beatles would be proud!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh, this is me, for sure! :^)
    Thank you! :^)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I sure know that feeling!! Thanks for this Paulette.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this sentiment, just a shame about the spelling - should be "eighth".

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh if only you sold those in bundles in the store :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. So true! Thanks Paulette!
    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  14. love to have a eight day in the week but think we still say we could use one more day. thank you for the sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I could use an eighth day but I don't know about an eigth day! :) Love the idea though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette