Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Wednesday Freebie.........

 For all those break up cards.........
Enjoy~!
Have a Wonderful Wednesday~!
Paulette

25 comments:

  1. Thankfully, I have no one to send this to now, but just in case, thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really great!!! Love it!!!
    Thank you so much Paulette!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Es verdad tu sentimiento, pero que pena me da ver que sucede!, gracias a Dios llevo años con el mismo marido.
    besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for this fun wordart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is perfect for a recently single friend of mine! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Pauleen! I'm single right now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hmmmm . . . I think I'd say Life is 'less complicated' but that doesn't really work as an acronym does it??!! Thanks for this Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmmm, where was this 10 years ago when I went through my divorce! Thanks Paulette, I'm sure I'll find someone to give this to.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bwahaha! This is awesome and oh-so-true!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha ha...Good one. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks...it will be nice to have this in my options when I need to make a divorce or break up card.
    Very unique.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Paulette, I was asking for the perfect sentiment for cards to send in this situation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very clever - love it!
    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is fab! thank you Paulette! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Don't need this at the mo ... but have now got it saved, just in case. Thanks Paulette!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette