Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, October 21, 2012

Another Sunday Freebie.......

Sorry ladies, I feel I need some control over what is going out there today.........AND....I have a great image to go with today's word art.......
So..........if you would like it.........just email me with the word CHAMELEON in the subject line....
Paulette
CLOSED

11 comments:

  1. Hey no probs Paulette. Whilst you shouldn't have to do it this way, I for one completely understand. I just wish that minority that are causing both you and other artists issues would show more respect. I am angry enough that this happens and it is not my work it is happening to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Paulette l have sent my e-mail x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You!! I just sent you an email for the image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You!! I have just sent an email to you for the image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Paulette and all the other artists that contribute to your site. Everything you post is great and I wish that a few do not spoil it for
    the rest of us. I am new to digi stamping, and at 72 it is a little hard to understand but again thank you for all your work and sharing.

    Cathy C

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much!!
    for ALL you do !
    Hugs
    Lorianna

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just sent an email. Thank you!!
    Carol O

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much. It is fun when you do things like this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry that you have to do it this way, since it causes more work for you. Thank you in advance!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait to see the image to go with the WA! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette