Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sunday Freebie......

We're starting the Party~!  The Halloween Club Party......you are missing out on a lot, lot, ton, of goodies if you aren't with us.

Enjoy~!
Paulette

27 comments:

  1. Thank you love Christine in Italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you bet your sweet bippy! ;)
    thank you for this one! so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!
    I'm excited about the Halloween Club too! WOOT WOOT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you once again for the fab freebie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great for Birthday, Anniversary, or even to a group at a Nursing Home for a Holiday event in the Activities room!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes even old people can party. thank you for the amazing wordart!!!

    greetings femke

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks. This is SO true! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the images. I tend to save them directly from the e-mail and forget to come over here and say thank you. My apologies - I do love your digis.I don't snag them all.I wish you many more creative years of bloging!
    have a blessed day
    snowbird

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amen! Love this one - thanks Paulette!
    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  11. . . . sometimes it just feels like I am! Thanks Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is true! :) Thanks for sharing another amazing freebie!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  13. it just takes me longer to recover! Thank you very much or the fab sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  14. Perfect timing...I will try to use this today. Thank you and take a rest from your labors, Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Our grandson had his first birthday party yesterday. I'm not sure he knew what was going on, but the rest of us had fun!

    Thank you for the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gee I hope not! Thanks Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  17. As I downloaded this sentiment I noticed that well over 800 people have also downloaded...with only 29 giving you thanks. Shameful. Please know that I am very grateful for your generosity. Thank you so much for giving!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette