Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Monday, September 17, 2012

One More Freebie......

a September, 1954 Calendar page......
Click on image, then right click and save as....
Then go back and leave a comment.....  = )

 

23 comments:

  1. Minus 2 and it's my birth year, absolutely adorable, thanks!!!!!!!

    xx Irene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for back to school projects! The children are so sweet. Thanks Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing... from 1954!!!!!!!
    thank you, Paulette...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this calendar page. Love the expression on the dog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great image. Thanks so much for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is too sweet... Thanks so much for sharing it!
    hugs and blessings,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks. Loving these fall freebies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really cute! I was born in 56, so I can relate.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so precious, I love the vintage children! Thanks Paulette!
    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Paulette! My sister was born in 1954 can't wait to use this.
    Carol O

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Do you happen to have the December from that year? It would make a brilliant birthday card for my Dad x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the children on the calendar! And it helps I'm a Septmeber baby (but several years after this one). :) Thank you, Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How fun for me! A cutie pie calendar with my birth month and year!! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is really sweet Paulette ... must remember it for next year's back to school projects! Thank you :o)
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is just fabulous..my brother was born in 1954..this is going to be just great..! I wonder if I can find one for May?..
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette