Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, September 16, 2012

Fun Vintage Freebie...

There are so many fabulous images that were created years and years ago....and I like to digitize them and try to reshare them....This is a calendar from 1898, for the month of September.
Click on image then right click and save as.........Enjoy~!

Those of you that subscribe to the mailing service will receive the png file as well.

18 comments:

  1. oooh I love this! what great font! thanks for sharing it with us! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful!!! Thank you so much! Love your blog and following you now. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. Do you know what I thought of right away? I thought of those material calendars my grandmother used to have hanging on the wall. TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paulette, I love this one, i have an idea for this !!!!. thank you so much. Love Carole Lockhart Stuart. :)XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Paulete, I love this one, I have a great idea for it, Thank you so much for all you do on here. Love Carole Lockhart Stuart. :)XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very interesting, thanks much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for this Paulette - thank you so much for all you have done to present this to us.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooo, I love your images. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! I LOVE this! Thank you :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely vintage image, Paulette. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic image... thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My grandma was born in 1898! August, though. Grandpa in September of 1899.

    This is a wonderful calendar, thank you for sharing it, Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow its great - thanks for your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is wonderful vintage digi - thank you so much!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I thank you for another fabulous digi!
    Much love and thanks
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette