Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Thursday, August 23, 2012

Thank  you to the little group of ladies who are using the +1 button for google..........I appreciate that.

Where are the rest of you?

Right under every post is a couple of buttons....there is a g+1 there also....just click on it.

10 comments:

  1. I'd be happy to use the +1 button if I knew what it was - LOL! I know, I know, I'm not very savvy!

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never mind - if I had looked at the screen I would have seen it next to the "Recommend this on Google" msg. -- DUH!!!!!!!

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. not sure how you do this love christine in italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I may not use the button, but I do tell anyone who will listen to me about how awesome, creative & generous you are. :-) Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Lucy on this. I don't tend to click things that I don't know what they are for.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not sure what this is. I'll be happy to use it if I knew what I was doing. Thanks. Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't want a google+ account. I prefer to tell you directly how wonderful you are.

    D :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I echo Craftychick, Suze, and Robin. I btetter see if I can figure this out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette