Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, August 11, 2012

Saturday Freebie............

Today is "Play in the Sand Day" .......... Playing in the sand is very relaxing......remember when you could spend hours building and sifting sand?  Also....sand is a marvellous natural exfoliant for your feet, and walking in wet sand massages the soles of your feet.......so play in the sand today. 
 Enjoy~!
Paulette

34 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, again, Paulette! :^)
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. What would life be without the "beach"??? Thanks Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this- nothing better than playing in the sand! I always loved the beach when I was growing up- fun fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I LOVE this sentiment! I have scrapbook pages and cards I could make with this! Wonderful! So appreciated!!! Thank you! Now, I'll be daydreaming about the sand and ocean! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not sure if you get the thanks I place on the download, so thought I had better make sure :) Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you love christine in italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. At first I thought "great for summer" but then--why not anytime! Thanks for another wonderful freebie Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the sentiment. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you! This one will find its way to many of the cards I make! So perfect for those of us living around the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some of my best memories are of playing in the sand at the beach,so thanks so much for this sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wish I had some to play in, I love sand. Thanks for the cute word art.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for all the freebies you put up, appreciate the effort it takes to do it. Thanks, Naomi.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks. This is great. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much for being so generous with your freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks a lot for this freebie. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ahh I used to dig holes...
    Thanks for the freebie! x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this, thank you!
    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  19. I didn´t know about this day... but that's what we did today, we went to the beach and we spend hours walking, playing and of course, swimming too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you! I love sea-related things.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute sentiment. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is great - thank you so much
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ooo, I have so many images that this will be perfect with! Thank you! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh love love love this one Paulette! Perfect for so many photos! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is so cute! Thank you Paulette!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette