Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tuesday Freebie............

Enjoy your day~!
Paulette

32 comments:

  1. Thanks Paulette, this will be very useful for cat cards I'm sure : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bad day for me but i hope its perfect for everyone else, thank you love Christine in Italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. On national tequila day, purrfect is a margarita in my hand. Thanks for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So useful for all my cat lover friends out there!

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This would be great for several images I have. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Since I have four cats, this is a purr-fect sentiment. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you. I'll try to have a Purrfect day. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Paulette!
    Carol O

    ReplyDelete
  9. With my 6 cats and at least as many cat stamps, I'm sure I'll find more than one place to use this! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for a purr-fect sentiment, Paulette.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you! Another purr-fect sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant, just what I need for the card I am in the middle of making, thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun sentiment! Thanks for sharing! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it! Goes great with all the kitty stamps I have! :) Thank you so much!!! Love the font also; so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for your generousity!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this Paulette! Will be Purr-fect for so many things!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This will be great for cat images! Love it! Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks very much!!
    The same to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Many thanks, Paulette .... Warmly, Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette