Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Freebie......

I just love fairies~!
Click on the image, then right click and save as.

27 comments:

  1. I also love fairies... and this is just perfect. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet thanks Paulette.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, I love the colour blue and also fairies, so this is perfect,love Christine in Italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!!
    I built a fairy house in our garden. All the kids love it.
    I think I will put this as a sign near it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely as every house has fairies at the bottom of the garden! Thanks Paulette. Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh i do love this, i made myself a plain card with irt and its sitting on my shelf, thank you love christine in italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for this one. I think I might have a use for it in the next day or two - I'll send you the link if my idea can get out of my head and onto a card!!! Hugs, Suze

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Paulette - I love fairies too; but, I have not seen one.
    Nice idea you have Ruth - sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this little ticket, and I love that it is colored. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me too! Thanks for this enchanting freebie! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just adorable, love the Fairy Tickets...

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just adorable, love the Fairy Tickets...

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you for the images - your generosity is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Again!
    Carol O

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the fairy tickets -love them.

    ReplyDelete
  16. thank you!

    karen adams

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks Paulette, what a beautiful sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette