Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Freebie...


Click on Image, then right Click and Save as

11 comments:

  1. Love this mouse with his pink nose, thank you love christine in italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry,I'm going to have to Hit & Run today.I'm not posting a thank you at every post. But want to give a ONE BIG Thank you for the mouse, all the sentiments, and the great butterfly images on you Blog Hop.You are SUPER! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou for the little mouse freebie. He is very cute. Also, I have to say that I like how easy he was to get. I like the idea of clicking on the image and saving, so easy this way. Thanks again for your continued generosity.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so cute! I love him. I wonder if I can glue a face and tail on my computer mouse and make it look like him. :) Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super sweet thank you Paulette - the only kind of mouse I will say that about!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute little mouse. Thank you for sharing him with us Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG... How cute is this little guy!??!! I love it! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute mouse. Thank you so much for sharing him.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This little guy is soooo sweet. Thank you! Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette