Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Friday, May 4, 2012

Fantasies.......Freebie.......

Don't forget the comments~!
Click on wrapper, right click and save as.
Candy Bar Wrapper

21 comments:

  1. Not sure why anyone would need a candy bar wrapper, but I love the image and I guess there's other ways to use it. Thanks Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and congratz to 1810 members ;o)
    Hugs and a happy weekend
    Tiggerchen

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful, lovely, and fab, thank you so much love christine in italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, this is lovely Paulette - love the sparkles. Thank you! Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the rich colours that you have used in this one. Very striking. Thank you for doing a click and save. Hugs, Suze

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice this candy bar wrapper, thanks !!! Love from Holland, JacquelineR

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Paulette, this is absolutely gorgeous beautiful and breathtaking. Wow, it is perfect for so many occasions, Thank you bunches and bunches Hugs CathyK

    ReplyDelete
  9. Paulette, this is absolutely gorgeous beautiful and breathtaking. Wow, it is perfect for so many occasions, Thank you bunches and bunches Hugs CathyK

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this - but don't do candy bars in my house.

    I love your sentiments, Vintage scenes & Toons for card making.

    D :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!!!

    1810 Followers!- already!

    Congrats!

    D :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful thanks Paulette
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Paulette! I just realised... the "Save As" ones tend to be the Candy Wrappers and Digital Papers etc which I don't tend to take - I wonder if others are like that too and if that's why you get less comments?
    I still think they're great, and easy to download, I just know I won't use them...
    This one is beautiful though... thanks Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely giftwrap for someone special!
    Thanx!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I absolutely LOVE this! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette