Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, April 14, 2012

Saturday Freebie........

Today is...
Internatl Moment of Laughter Day
Natl Pecan Pie Day
Ex-Spouse's Day, and
Reach As High as You Can Day
We are celebrating Intl Moment of Laughter Day....
Enjoy~!
Paulette

26 comments:

  1. THANK YOU LOVE CHRISTINE IN ITALY XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I so love this! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!! Thank you and thanks for the reminder!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a perfect sentiment for me! I recently entered a layout contest over at ScrapGirls.com where I entered a layout about a time when laughter saved the day. It was my husband who first taught me to laugh about the way MS prevents me from exhibiting good coordination. I was having trouble with cracking eggs landing on the floor instead of the bowl, and he helped me to find the humor in the situation. We both ended up laughing until it hurt. I cannot tell you how many times since then he has helped me to find the funny side of my health challenges. Thank you for providing me with the perfect word art for the next layout I create concerning another time when he made me laugh at myself instead of crying in frustration!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much Paulette :)
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A good motto for every one. thank you
    Hugs
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Inspiring words! Thanks so much. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for this wonderful sentiment Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great sentiment. Perfect for making that "pick me up" card to send to a friend. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know just who to use this for!!! Thanks for the great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh! This is such a good idea. Thanks Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Paulette, you come up with the best sentiments! Thank you for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this is GREAT - love it! Thanks Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the great freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another Good One! Thank you Paulette.
    Carol O

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is wonderful. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Paulette, I have the perfect page for this, but the link downloads a bunch of photos. Is this still available? Thanks so much all you share!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette