Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday Freebie...

Enjoy~!
Paulette

28 comments:

  1. Thank you love Christine in Italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! You are g.r.e.a.t. GENEROUS,RELIABLE,ENTERPRISING, ADROIT,TREASURE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this f.i.n.e wordart!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liking that one - think it might go well with my whimsy elephant stamp lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the f.i.n.e. stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Paulette you are f.i.n.e.
    Hugs
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks a bunch. Really like this one

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had to laugh with this one. My teenage daughter uses the word fine at me all the time. I'll just think of this when she says it and feel extra special! Hugs, Suze

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi thanks for the lovely freebies, not been posting etc as been very ill again. I love your blog etc. Carole Lockhart Stuart. :)XXX
    ps, have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing a "fine" freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a great sentiment for bday cards for my girl friends...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks- What Ruth said.......!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is the one I meant when I mentioned Fabulous in my email. Thanks so much! I really like it, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks this one is great.
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this thanks Paulette.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful Paulette and you are f.a.b. - fantastic, awesome, brilliant :o) Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  17. :) awww...what a sweet one. Thanks Paulette.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette