Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Freebie Papers........

 
Click on image, then right click and Save As

21 comments:

  1. Love these, and the image inside the circles. Great for my Mom who sewed all the time. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU FOR THE PAPERS LOVE CHRISTINE IN ITALY XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you1 These are such fun papers. I especially like the ones with the images inside the circles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome papers! Thank you, Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing, I downloaded some birthday text about becoming old. They make me smile.....
    Will use them on a birthdaycard for my sisters.
    kind regards,

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the blue dot paper. They are all pretty. Thank you! Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for these papers - they'll be great for men's card x Bev, Halifax

    ReplyDelete
  8. Golly! These papers remind me of some of my old clothes :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the fun background papers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for these papers,love the colors.Thanks as always.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the beautiful papers, Paulette. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. wonderful papers, I love the texture - thanks!
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  13. As always - much appreciated

    Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. These papers are super!
    Thanks so much. Lynne from OZ

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks Paulette, these are lovely.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are wonderful papers, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely Paper and Just in time to make Mother's Day Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am really looking forward to using these papers! I was thinking of using the one with blue circles and the lady sewing on the Mother's Day card I make for my mom this year. Thanks SO much, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette