Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sunday Freebie....

today's word art is in honor of "Man Day"
Enjoy your day.
Paulette
SPELLING HAS BEEN FIXED IN DOWNLOAD

41 comments:

  1. Thank you I know exactly how and who to use this one.And it will boost his self esteem !Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for this cute sentiment!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great, great sentiment. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful! Thanks for the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute idea xD Thanks Paulette. Funny typo byt the way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh you were looking at my hunny bunny when you did this one, weren't you?! ;) thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, my (balding) DH will love this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My brother has the same tonsure that my dad had - he always says, "God only made so many perfect heads--the rest He covered with hair." i like this one, too - it'll be perfect for scrap pages of either pop or bro! Thanks - it made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too funny! Can't wait to use on a card for my dad who will so appreciate it. THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it - can't wait to share on a card for my hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very funny, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Paulette, this is just perfect for my DH. Thank you so much. Regards, Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect for my other half, who is follicley challenged too! :o) Thanks Paulette. Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Paulette. So many men will love this.x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Laugh out loud - my hubby has no hair and this is going to make the funniest card for him hun!! thank you so very, verymuch for this.xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic sentiment, thank you.
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  17. HA! funny. Love this. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello and Thank you for this wordart...

    ReplyDelete
  19. I highlighted your freebie on my blog today. Thank you. http://scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2012/02/wednesdays-guest-freebies_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. Being married to a follicly challenged mail, this sentiment is greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  21. too darn funny!! tfs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette