Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Monday, February 20, 2012

The Perfect Easter Centerpiece...

I love PEEPS~!
The problem is, that this would probably never get made, because I would keep eating the Peeps....
Thank you to Rhonda for finding the image and knowing me so well.  From The Hungry Mouse Blog.


10 comments:

  1. hehehe... I KNEW...ABSOLUTELY KNEW....you were gonna love this idea! You have to get enough pkgs of peeps that you'll be able to eat while you put it together! LOL.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that is making me want some peeps! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alot of work has gone into this fabulous project! Thanks for sharing. Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! That is so cute! Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh Peeps, I will send you mine! Not a fav. Son loves the STALE ones. ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What are "peeps" ... never heard of them in the UK. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. SOO cute..LOve PEEPS
    thanks for your great web site

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette