Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, February 25, 2012

Freebie...

You are my sunshine....to my lovely daughter Bri~! 
Click on the image, then right click and save as...

21 comments:

  1. lovely Bri, lovely sunshine, thank you love christine in italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great art, Paulette. Bri is blessed to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to say that to my daughter... Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is great! And I understand why it is for Bri!! HUGS TO YOU BOTH
    and thank you for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing Bri's sun with all of us.
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the great sun - I bet Bri adores it - you can feel the love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is sweet! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is wonderful Paulette, as is Bri! Thanks for sharing it with us. Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Paulette- this is so bright and beautiful. TFS
    Hugs,
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  10. This makes me happy just looking at this sun...thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is great, Paulette! Thanks so much! I can think of a few people who bring sunshine into my life, too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm sure Bri will love that sun as much as we do. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  13. So that's your daughter's name! I didn't have a clue last week, LOL. Lovely creation, thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette