Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Thursday, January 5, 2012

Welcome CARLA, to the

Design Team....
Carla is one of our newest members to the team.....here is a little bit about her...
"My name is Carla Suto.  I live in Birmingham, AL with my husband and our two adorable rescue kitties.  I’ve been crafting all my life, but I was introduced to card-making about 4 years ago and it has become an all-consuming passion for me!  I love stamping and creating with digital images and I love to color with my Copics.    Last year, I started a blog and I have made so many wonderful friends through crafting and blogging and I hope to make a lot more here.   I am excited and honored to have the opportunity to design for Paulette and Create With TLC."
Here is her first design for TLC with one of the new sets...love it~!
You can find the set 
Please help me make Carla feel welcome on the blog....


14 comments:

  1. Hi Carla! Beautiful card - looking forward to more of your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, Carla! Your card is gorgeous, as always! You are going to absolutely love working with Paulette - she's a fabulous 'boss', and you will be a wonderful asset to her design team! Can't wait to see your awesome creations! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Carla!!! I love this pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome to carla love christine in italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is just beautiful Carla. I Pinned it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carla, your card is stunning. Looking forward to seeing more of your pretty creations. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carla, your card is gorgeous. Many layers, yet very clean looking. I love it. Enjoy your time on the team.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to the blog Carla - your card shows that you will make a great addition to the Design Team - beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is elegant. Your card is stunning with the color combination and layers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations dear sweet friend!! This is absolutely stunning!!! Gorgeous papers and all the layers are just perfectly placed!! Beautiful pearl treatment - you rocked it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely creation Carla! Looking forward to see more!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette