Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thursday Freebie....

Today is also...
Bean Day, and
Bird Day
I have so grown to love the birds.....they entertain our kitties....lol......we get a lot of the little red breasted sparrows....sometimes there can be 50 of them out there at a time.   This one is for the birds....
RETIRED
Paulette 
Pin It

24 comments:

  1. love it, thank you from christine in italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this image, the background looks familiar...like falling leaves...which would be great behind this image!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Birds and beans, quite the combination day! Thank you for the B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love birds - so many different varieties - my favourite are the cardinals! I believe I read at one time that having a picture, ornament, etc. of a bird in your home is good luck. Needless to say, I have a bird in every room of my house - whether it is an ornament or picture - they are all very small - not too overpowering.
    Thanks so much Paulette for the images and papers - I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, love it!
    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trully lovely--thank you so much for this elegent digi.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Classic elegance here, thank you Paulette.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this and think I will use it when I CASE your new DT members card that you posted today that I just loved! Thanks, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great image.

    TYFS
    califncsun

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for all your wonderful freebies

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette