Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Meet MARSHA~!

another fabulous member of the TLC Design Team...
 "I am recently retired and blessed with a wonderful husband, four children and oodles of grandchildren.  I refer to my grandchildren as my “jewels” here on earth!  I devote most of my time to my christian walk, my family and my avid passion for creating cards and other crafty items.   I am also a devoted pet owner, reader and photographer."    




These beautiful cards were all created by Marsha....a lot of goodies from the February club on these beauties.
You can visit Marsha's blog and see more of her creations 


9 comments:

  1. Love your cards Marsha..you are super talented! Happy to be along side you!
    audrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing creations Marsha - you are one talented lady and I'm so thrilled to be working along side of you for another term!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Marsha, these cards are so beautiful! You put such love into the making of each one. Thanks so much for letting us be part of your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Marsha - thanks for the inspiration! Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards, I look forward to more of your inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful cards, love your work from christine in italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fabulous creations, Marsha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette