Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Monday, January 16, 2012

Commentors...

I appreciate Comments!!.....will be picking random commentors from all the hop stops....for an exclusive Tlc Vintage Image.....If you see your name...email me for your digi....I will be posting winners throughout the day.
tlc4lo@ca.rr.com
I took off the people who already claimed their prize so we would have more room for new names...
5.  Yvonne....Thank you for Commenting 
8.  Laura (sandytoyz)... Thank you for Commenting 
10. Olga.....Thank you for Commenting 
14.  Sandra H......Thank you for Commenting 
16.  Ildiko.....Thank you for commenting
18.  Shannah....Thank you for Commenting 
19.  Rhonda Miller.....Thank you for Commenting
22.  SiskiYouSue.....Thank you for Commenting 
24.  Ardilla.....Thank you for Commenting

18 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, great way to start the hop. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiya sweetie
    i see my name on number 4, is it really me???
    congrats other ladies as well
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations ladies!Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paulette, thanks for a wonderful blog hop. I appreciated receiving the calendars, and your Design Team gals did a fabulous job on their projects. I wish all of them offered anonymous in the comment section as I couldn't leave comments on some.

    Lynn C. (wordperfectqueen@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hallo Paulette, sorry I was late with hopping my blogger wouldn't let me open the pages or the comments on some of them. so am afraid i had to give up in disust (with blogger) congrats to everyone who won and I have been round today (typical today it let me) and had a look at all the fantastic dt work that your ladies have accomplished. Hugs heid x

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for the vintage image, it was a great hop and every one's work was wonderful, love christine in italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved the Hop and now the bonus prize. Very "chic". Thanks. You're the best. Lilla in AL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yay for me, as long as I am the only Skye that commented LOL. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoohoo! Here's hoping that I'm the Pauline who was winner #15... I'll send an email, Paulette! Thank you!
    hugs and blessings,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette