Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas...

For the Peace Is Post Below............
65 downloads and 5 comments at this point......those first 5 people please email me for your Christmas present from TLC

7 comments:

  1. Yikes Paulette, cannot believe people still do that, and not only here, lots of artists feel this, so sorry about that, makes me sad!!
    Merry Christmas to you too.......:))
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paulette! Thanks again for another Christmas goodie. I hope you enjoy your red velvet goodies; looking forward to some pictures of the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paulette, I love what you do! And I appreciate all the hard work! Thank you! Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thankful for all the digis you have shared with us the past year! Thank you! I hope everyone realizes how forunate we are to have you. Merry Christmas! Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas Paulette,
    I just managed to steal away a bit of time to get on the internet. Do you ever rest?!! LOL! From the bottom of my heart, thank you so, so very much for such MAGNIFICENT digi's ~ they are all EXQUISITE. I was unable to use them this year but I will certainly putting them to good use next year. Your great generosity continues to leave me in awe. You are the BEST. Thank you, again for all that you do for us. I wish I had your talent. Maybe one day!!
    Steffie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Paulette, l just love all of your images that you give away free and l always leave a comment and am truly grateful have a lovely christmas:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am one of the five people that got a gift from you on the Peace Is Post. I absolutely love it!! I've never had anything personalized before & since my name is not overly common I am so appreciative to get this gift. Thank you sooooooo much!! Collette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette