Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas...

This pertains to the post below for the PEACE freebie.....as of this post, there were 58 downloads and 10 comments.....soooooo, for those first 10 commentors that left me a Merry Christmas wish....email me for your special holiday goodie.....include your name with your email.

6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and yours!
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a very happy Christmas and a Peaceful new year.

    Anne

    anne.n.forrest@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paulette. I love your work and I try not to miss your gifts. I'm sorry if I haven't commented lately...Life's been fragile on time...if you know what I mean. All the best for the upcoming New Year. Love, Lady E

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do wish you the most Merry Christmas of all. May your year be filled with joy!! Thank you so much for all your sharing. It is truly a blessing to me!

    acclack at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I couldn't be 1 of the 1st 10 commenters out of 58 downloads, but I just got my email from you. So, despite all of that, I will take this chance to wish you a very MERRY CHRISTMAS...again!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Christmas Paulette :)
    Thank you fro your extreme generousity and kindness throughout the year

    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette