Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, January 4, 2012

FEBRUARY CLUB~!....

Last Call....the club started today~!
The February Club is ready for Sign Ups~!  ............
Celebrating Birthdays, and Valentines/Love themes...
14 days of tons of fun to your email box daily..............
Sign ups are 
Best deal around.
It has been extended to 17 days of GOODIES~!

9 comments:

  1. I bet it will be another gorgeous club....I have just signed in.

    Thanks in advance Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your clubs are fabulous- you are right- best deal around!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never joined any of your clubs before so I am excited to see what it is all about. Just signed up=) Collette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I missed January club but I was sure to be back for February! No doubt it will be fantastic!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just purchused the club for Birthday and Valentine's. My brother gave me some money for Christmas. This is part of my gift. Thanks Tim! and Thanks Paulette! Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never signed up for one of them before and now I just did! Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. For millions of men and women, the church has been the hospital for the soul, the school for the mind and the safe depository for moral ideasDental care Hospital

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the reminder!! Just signed up...
    it's always a good deal!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette