Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, November 12, 2011


Today is......
Natl Pizza with the Works Day
Natl Gaming Day, and
Domino Day
We are celebrating my absolute favorite food....PIZZA~! I think I could probably live on pizza. Will eat anything on pizza except anchovies. Favorite topping on pizza in America.....Pepperoni......Favorite topping in Brazil.....green peas.......really? Favorite topping in India....Pickled Ginger.
Enjoy your day~!
DOWNLOAD
Paulette

31 comments:

  1. Thanks for the word art - my favourite food is pizza also - most of my frients think I am crazy. Give me pizza and a litte something sweet and I am happy, happy, happy. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you love christine in italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this sentiment. Thanks so much for it, and for the giggle too. :D

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Paulette, I may just do that this year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. would make the turkeys happy unless of course you use Hormel Turkey Pepporoni on your pizza. lol it's really some good stuff poor turkey doesn't stand a chance at my house lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [13 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful sentiment! I love funny cards even for Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hilarious! (But don't give the hubby any ideas!!) Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun one- esp for the Turkey!!! LOL Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mmm, cold pizza for breakfast!! I absolutely love the anchovies but can never get them because the kids despise them! Thank you for the fun sentiment!xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is great...I have already made my Thanksgiving cards this year with your saying "Candy corn is my favorite Thanksgiving vegetable." I will use this one next year. I really like the humor in it. Thanks so much!

    Cari

    ReplyDelete
  12. PERFECT!!! GRIN. Thanks for the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it! Makes me think of the Chik-fil-A cows who say "Eat More Chicken!" Thanks, Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous! Love it!!! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hysterical!!!! My husband would eat pizza daily so I think I will make him a card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOL! I love it. I'd taker pizza over turkey any day - including Thanksgiving. (But I wouldn't want to give up the rest of the yummy Thanksgiving meal.) Thanks Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  17. When we were travelling in Australia some years ago we were amazed to see they had a fried egg on top of pizza! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOL...too funny...saves a lot of cooking frustration too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette