Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Tuesday, September 27, 2011

More I love Autumn~!

Carmelized Pumpkin Seeds
How wonderful do these look~!~!???
You can find out how to make them....
HERE

8 comments:

  1. We don't do Halloween here, but I can eat them....They really look morish. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my pumkin seeds. Hoped over and printed few recepies out too, thank you
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look soooooooo good - went over and printed off the recipe. Can hardly wait to make them. Thank you for the site!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I do love them! One of my fav autumn snack :) Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummmmmmm! We pumpkin scones and now pumpkin seeds. Yummy this is why I love the fall season. All the yummy vegs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards - especially the "Wrung Out" one. I have just gone back and found the lovely graphics for it - thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore pumpkin seeds so I will definitely have to snag this recipe, thank you for posting these goodies for us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette