Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, September 3, 2011

Happy Saturday Freebie~!


Good Morning and Happy Saturday~!
also
Happy
Skyscraper Day, and
Happy First professional football game played, 1895, Day
Too early to tell what the weather is going to be like today....but our first big fire of the season has already started....which is way early. Not a good sign.....it is still dark dark dark here....lol
But the animals are up and raring to go~!
Enjoy your Day......here is a little goodie in honor of the first pro football game.
DOWNLOAD
Paulette

37 comments:

  1. You are awake and at it very early...thank you for the freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much! I have several images that this will go perfectly with. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Paulette, for the fun freebie! Leave it to the animals to be up and going no matter what!
    ~ Carol B. ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you I have a great stamp set that will go with this bee x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know just where to use this, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you, its great love christine in italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for a great sentiment, Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you this will work perfectly for so many of my boy cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm hoping my Beavs score big today! Thank you for the word art.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This goes so well with the football touchdown image. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the football player and Score sentiment! Good for those "Boys" we all have to make cards for.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks! This is perfect for a House Mouse hockey image I have.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I follow a number of british blogs and they all use a lot of digi-stamps, which I'm not familiar with. I stumbled on your blog…and and so excited to find you've offered a few freebies recently!

    I've downloaded and am going to try this whole thing out! I'm not even sure how to use them (get the right size and such), but I'll have a go!

    Hopefully I'll have some success as your shop has some really nice ones!

    : )

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another great one - thanks Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks Paulette. I am sure this will come in handy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Sep. 04, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks so much for the great freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you, I really like the layout of this.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for the fabulous freebie, hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for the fun sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  21. thanks. goes great with the pic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. thank you, I love this has so many uses

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for the sentiment

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette