Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Friday, September 23, 2011

First Day of Fall.........

Gorgeousness sent in By Kia...

Wow....these two are gorgeous, and peaceful.....Sent in by Toby

Another gorgeous peaceful vision, sent in by Gale



More gorgeous beginnings to Fall sent in by Ardilla


That butterfly picture is awesome....both sent in by Carol Dee

Thank you for sharing your leaves and gorgeous colors with me....and for the beautiful Autumn stroll.

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures. The trees have not started turning where I live, so these get me in the mood. Thank you folks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pix. I'm in CA so no leaves changing color here and I do miss it. Thanks for the leafy freebies too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful pictures ... and the butterflies are amazing. Thanks for the Fall preview!
    ~ Carol B. ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is fun to see my photos up for all to enjoy! Thanks for the great gift too :) Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Growing up in Pennsylvania, Fall was always my favorite season. I loved when the leaves changed colors, the air turned crisp and cool, and we got to play in our leaf piles.

    Now, I live in Texas. We have 2 seasons - hotter than Hades and ice cold (not usually pretty snow but ice storms). Our leaves aren't even close to changing (actually they seem like one day they are green and the next they fall off) because it's still in the 80s and 90s here.

    Thanks for the walk down memory lane via all of your beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, wonderful pics!!!
    Thanks for featuring what I sent :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful photos,I can watch them for hours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic pictures! Our leaves haven't even thought about changing yet, but those pics sure are beautiful!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! I'm so jealous, since we are droughting down here around Houston...not that we have much color at all but for sure not this year. Thanks for letting me dream. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing these lovely photos. The leaves are only just starting to change where I live ... you've all inspired me to watch them closely and get out with my camera! Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. fab pictures love christine in italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the Fall... thanks for sharing all the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful pictures- love this time of year when the trees are so colorful! Awesome picture of the butterflies- wow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette