Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Autumn Countdown Goodie....


Pumpkin Scone...
I love scones...and this one looks so yum~!
You can check out the recipe
HERE

11 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, I am drooling on my keyboard.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have just gotta stop showing us these delicious goodies. - ha! I have made them all and I am not going to fit into my clothes soon.
    Looks like I will be trying this one too! Thanks Paulette for these wonderful recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How Yummy! I love scones to. I'm happy you post the recipe site. Because I also love pumpkins. Pumpkin pie, tarts, cake, pudding, frozen yogurt, and ice cream. Ya that about it. LOL Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look super delicious and so easy to make. My kind of recipe. :)
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I love anything with pumpkin! I have to try these! Thakns Paulette! Yummo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all of the great recipes you have been sending our way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all of your super nice comments and a HUGE thank you to Create With TLC for the feature!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette