Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Friday, September 30, 2011

Autumn Comfort Food Countdown...


Ok, all the comfort food is turning into desserts....lol.........which I actually don't eat a lot of ....but autumn is an exception with all the wonderful tastes that abound.
Caramel Apple Cheesecake.....what doesn't sound heavenly about that one~! lol..........another impressive treat that is easy to make.
You can check out the recipe
HERE

16 comments:

  1. Ok enough with the wonderful autumn sweets. I've gained 10 pounds just looking at the pictures. Can you image what will happen when I make these? :) Oh, and thank you for all you give so freely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the sweets all look fantastic and i bet they taste even better then what they look, love christine in italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to be so fat making all these recipes! That looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummmm, yummmm, drool, yummmmmmm. Thank you, Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, I am gaining weight just by looking at the pics you post. lol This looks too yummy for words.

    @Lawren, if you make this send me a piece, please. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just returned from England - two weeks later and five pounds heavier - and look what you are tempting me with. These all look so yummy but I need to turf the weight before I can even think about making any of these. In the meantime, I will drool.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy - you don't realise how much I'm suffering now! Being on a diet is NO FUN!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. sounds scrumptious! I might have to try it this weekend! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm so hungry....gotta try this one...reckon (yep, i said reckon...lol) i could try to "reduce fat/calorie" this one? if it turns out as yummy as the original i'll let u know...tfs

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks so very decadent - I am going to have to try this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your killing me here, Paulette! In fact there were sooooo many luscious looking things over there that I had to bookmark her site. Now when I gain 10 lbs I'll know who to blame...YOU!!!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're making me so hungry Paulette. That cheesecake looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. All of these goodies that you have been sharing look wonderful. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yummy looking! My mouth is drooling just looking at the picture!
    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  15. These squares will be perfect for Thanksgiving...thanks so much, Dee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette