Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, August 3, 2011

LOL...

I just noticed that along with Champagne Day and Chocolate Chip Day .... it is National Underwear Day.................coincidence? LOL

LOL....you ladies are too fun....love all the comments....so it's knickers all around today~!
Oh, and after we have too much champagne and chocolate chips in our knickers....the Coast Guard will be around to rescue us.....how much better can this day be~!? lol

21 comments:

  1. Let's just stick with Champagne and Chocolate shall we?! Make mine a Mimosa and Dark Chocolate, please!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brings some great pictures to mind. Quite the combination! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm positive someone planned that one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh - so I can wear red frilly knickers whilst sipping my champagne and strawberries (my choc replacement of choice!) hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hiya sweetie
    hihihihihihihhihihihi LOL hunni
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH WONDERFUL DAY HOT HERE IN ITALY LOVE CHRISTINE XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perhaps it's National Underwear Day 'cos we'll need new panties after pigging out on Chocolate Chips and Champers!!!!!!! ROFL :o)
    Helen
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOH..so next up are some cute nickers ?????????

    Gr.Irene

    ReplyDelete
  9. Does that mean I've got to wear some? :)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Paulette - I wonder what you have up your sleeves for us today regarding these subjects - ha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an interesting day....And it's raining here...!!!lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lol. What an interesting combination of items we have to celebrate today.

    ReplyDelete
  14. National wear your Underwear or not wear em? LOL, if there's chocolate chips and champagne who needs em?! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can live with this conmination. Unfortunately I have to go and work, otherwise I could stay at home sipping champagne.....

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks Paulette! And I'd love to see what you threw in the trash as too silly on Chocolate Chip, Champagne & Underwear Day :) Got a cute underwear or knickers image for us? I could use one.

    Thanks again, for the digis and for the laughs!

    Susan L. in E'ville

    ReplyDelete
  17. For some people, after consuming these two items together, might just need it to be underwear day.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yeehaw! I even bought new underwear today ~ tomorrow - oysters & beer....good thing it's Friday (and I have new undies!)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hmmm - I know I am late commenting (have been travelling) but underwear, champagne and chocolate has the mind reeling!! I had better not go any further!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette