Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, August 7, 2011

Friendship Day.....


When I first started designing, I did a lot of candy wrappers, toppers, can wrappers, etc.....I was sorting through some of my files, and found this candy wrapper for Friendship Day...
All you need to do is print it out, cut it out... and wrap it around a Hershey Bar, and you have an instant gift.
Enjoy~!
Click on the image, then right click and save as...

25 comments:

  1. Wow, how fabulous is this?! Thank you so much Paulette - lovin' those roses!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is nice - thanks for hunting around your old files - what a nice find.
    Toby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you - I love these - and this one is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I am new to this digi world, and this is a great idea. Love it, and thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much, this I will use.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely thank you:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, this is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you its really lovely and useful to love from christine in italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely idea. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know my friend will love it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you this is very lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so beautiful. Cannot wait to use them to surprise friends for no reason. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you! This will be perfect to tuck inside my girlfriends gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you again for a wonderful idea also for being kind enough to share.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for the 2nd wrapper. I appreciate your generosity.

    ReplyDelete
  16. These kinds of instant gifts are great! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette