Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tomorrow...

We are celebrating French Fry Day~!
Yum~!
Favorite fries for me...................McDonalds..........hands down. Oh wait a minute...I forgot In n Out's Animal Fries~!~!

11 comments:

  1. I love Mickey D's too but really love the new ones from Wendys, oh man so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Now comes the question...plain or dipped? If so what do you put on your fries?
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite fries right now are from Fudruckers! I love the regular ones with cheese sauce and I love the sweet potato fries too...I'm a carbaholic!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Better eat before I get here then! Never talk "fries" on an empty stomach! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. MMMMM I love McD's fries- try not to eat them......the hospital where I work has Sweet Potato fries......they are better than McD's fries! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree. Mc Donald's fries are addictive. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hands down Wendy's fries - but Mickey D's are yummy too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm lovin' sweet potato fries right now! I get them at WalMart and cook them myself! YUM!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette