Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Thursday, July 14, 2011

Pandemonium Day!


Pandemonium Day
is a day of sheer bedlam, and utter chaos. If ever there was a wild and whacky, unorganized day, today it that day. A day to just go with the flow.
Of course I have my own spin on pandemonium...lol
So Enjoy~!
DOWNLOAD
Paulette

39 comments:

  1. LOL, you had me chuckling. This is perfect Paulette! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like most days @ my house!!

    D :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too much fun AND too ironic, as I posted a Panda card on my blog today! lol...Thanks for another smile out loud sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never a dull moment on Panda-monium day - ha! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL...love this. Thanks Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm, I've been away a few days and you've went wild on me, lol. Love the new things, THANKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this and it fits my life right now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such cleverness! Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very vute, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rofl! Good one! Love it! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hah! How true! Thanks Paulette for the clever word art.
    ~ Carol B. ~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you! That would describe today for me...the auditors are here!! Yuck! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH I can't wait to use this, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Paulette, almost EVERY day of my life is pandemonium, so I completely appreciate this sentiment!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks, Paulette. This one certainly fits my life most days!

    ReplyDelete
  16. There are days around he I can definitely vouch for that !!

    Thanks for a great freebie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have a great panda image this will go with. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute play on words! Good one, Paulette! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Giggle- this describes my summer so far.....looking forward to nothing to do....LOL Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So cute a saying! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for making me literally LOL! Love how you think! Love this sentiment - thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for the sentiment it made me laugh
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ohh - I have a panda stamp! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks Paulette. Roxy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette