Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Monday, July 11, 2011

Next Clubs...

The August Club will Start 7-23 and run through 8-12
Will feature Back to School goodies, Fall Goodies, Sisters Day and Random thoughts from me

The September Club will start 8-20 and run through 9-09
Will feature Halloween, Fall and More Random thoughts from me.

You are missing a TON of goodies if you miss the clubs.

3 comments:

  1. Great to know!! I can save my pennies. Looking forward to them. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh come on Paulette WHY OH WHY do you tease us so - did you know that is still 11 sleeps away - that is not nice!!
    I won't even work out the other sets, just too, too far for me to handle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a good combo! I think I will join this one! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette