Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, July 16, 2011

Make Your Own Baker's Twine...

A very sweet internet friend of mine sent me this link to make your own baker's twine. What a super idea...
BAKER'S Twine

12 comments:

  1. Who'd a thunk?! What an absolutely brilliant idea ... thanks for passing this along, Paulette. I'm going to try it in the morning.
    ~ Carol B. ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this link Paulette...will have to give it a try sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tutorial by Lindsay- awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for passing this along...wish I'd thought of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is EXCELLENT, thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so stoked I have wanted to use bakers twine for a long time but I dont have any. I cannot wait to try this method, thanks for sharing the link Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this idea! Gonna have to try it out for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful tutorial Paulette. Thank you for this info! I will try my hand at making my own!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was an awesome tutorial. I will be giving this a try. Who would have known?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing! What a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How clever!! Thanks for sharing the link!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great idea - and then it matches whatever shade you coloured perfectly! Thanks Paulette!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette