Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Happy Wednesday~!


and Happy Lollipop Day~!
My favorite lollipop....has to be a Tootsie Roll Pop~!
The best~!
Enjoy your day, and enjoy some creativity~! It's going to be too hot to do anything here again today, but sit in airconditioning....lol
DOWNLOAD
Paulette

25 comments:

  1. this is one fab sentiment i love it thanks paulette! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love lollipops, too. It will be 103 with high humidity here, staying in when I can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going to be perfect for a card for my son's MIL going thru heart surgery next week (part of her lung cancer treatment)!! I'm going to either make a lollipop OR attach one inside the card - Thanks so much for sharing your talent - since I make her a card every week, I really do run out of ideas WHICH I NOW GET LOTS OF YOU FROM YOUR SITE!!

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sentiment, Paulette! I could see this with an ice cream cone or a lollipop image. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Paulette...love this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sentiment, as soon as I read it I thought about people suffering from Cancer.

    Thank you for a great freebie

    Love Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a perfect sentiment, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This would be great for lollipop and ice cream images! Thank you. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great saying.

    TYFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for this perfect sentiment for someone I know just diagnosed with cancer.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a simple but a direct sentiment to anyone facing a challenge at this time. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree - this is great for a get well card! Thanks Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great sentiment! Would work well with ice cream, popsicles, as well as suckers. I'm with you--I like Tootsie Roll pops. Thanks, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  14. great sentiment for the above papers! Thanks....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the sentiments. Fits perfectly for so many things. TYSM.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Brill, Thank you Paulette
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  17. You're so clever!! Thanks for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
  18. "How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?
    1- 2- THA...REE- ,CRUNCH!"

    Thanks for such a fun sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  19. PERFECT saying for the lollipop sucker papers! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So many different ways to use this - will be great for some of the pink ribbon and other awareness cards I make!!! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette